The total cost to educate each child at Maternity of Mar y – St. Andrew School exceeds $7,000. We are able to keep tuition to just a portion of this cost by parish and school financial support and development initiatives. Families are required to support and participate in two of our development initiatives:
- MMSA Marathon for Non-Public Education [Sept/Oct]: $150 per child/$300 per family
- Spring Fling [April]: This is our largest fundraiser event, you can participate by sharing talents to plan the event, donation of items for the auction and/or attending the event.
Passive Fundraising Opportunities
Below are some of the additional ways you can help Maternity of Mary ~ St. Andrew and it won’t cost you any extra dollars. Each time you shop, keep the following ideas in mind. When many people are supporting these fundraisers, the dollars really add up!
- Good Search: Use Good Search as your search engine and we will receive ~1.3 cents per search. The more you search the more we earn!
- eBoxtops: Over 100 retailers give eBoxTops to your school when you shop online at the Marketplace. Plus, you become an Online Power Earner and can earn Bonus Box Tops!
- AmazonSmile: AmazonSmile is a website operated by Amazon that lets customers enjoy the same wide selection of products, low prices, and convenient shopping features as on Amazon.com. The difference is that when you shop on AmazonSmile , the AmazonSmile Foundation will donate 0.5% of the price of eligible purchases to the charitable organizations selected by customers.
- SCRIP: Stop selling and start earning! Scrip fundraising is a no-selling program that allows families to raise money for their non-profit organization (NPO). Scrip is just another way to pay for everyday purchases using gift cards in place of cash, checks, and credit cards. You purchase gift cards from your organization at face value, and your coordinator orders those cards from Great Lakes Scrip Center at a reduced price. The difference is an instant rebate for your organization.
Click HERE to register and/or place an order. Click HERE for more information about SCRIP and how to register.
Shopping – Supporting our Local Businesses:
- Davanni’s: Visit Davanni’s in Roseville the first Thursday of each month and a portion of your bill will be donated back to MMSA.
- Office Depot: During check out if you ask the cashier to look up our school code they will donate a percentage of your purchasing back to MMSA! Our school’s ID number is: 70055081
Clipping and Collecting:
- Box Tops – Box Tops for Education: Each Box Top clipped equals $0.10, Box Tops can add up quickly for our school! Click HERE for a list of participating products.
- My Coke Rewards: Bring in the cap from 20 oz. or 2 Liter bottles or the code found on boxes of 12- or 24-packs of Coke products and MMSA will receive points to purchase items for the classrooms.
- Loaves for Learning: Get cash for our school! Since its inception in 2011, Loaves 4 Learning has helped schools throughout their Midwest distribution area earn cash for the things we need.