Maternity of Mary Saint Andrew School has been fully accredited since 1993 by MNSAA, the Minnesota Non-public School Accrediting Association.
The mission of the Minnesota Nonpublic School Accrediting Association is to be a catalyst for enhancing the quality of K-12 nonpublic education in Minnesota through a comprehensive accreditation process. MNSAA fulfills its mission by:
- Establishing high standards of quality and excellence for the learning process;
- Facilitating the continuous improvement of member schools;
- Monitoring accountability of member schools;
- Providing education and training opportunities;
- Developing relationships with public and private organizations; and
- Requiring an extensive self-evaluation and visionary strategic plan for improvement.
Our purpose is to assist member schools in developing and maintaining the highest possible educational standards that promote student growth and school improvement. MNSAA assists member schools in preserving vital freedoms which enable them to practice their various philosophies of education and to thrive in a pluralistic society.
The Minnesota Nonpublic School Accrediting Association (MNSAA) has accredited Maternity of Mary-St. Andrew Catholic School in Saint Paul for the eligibility period of 2014 to 2021. Accreditation is a voluntary method of quality assurance with a goal to evaluate, validate, and improve each school’s quality. MNSAA is pleased to have Maternity of Mary-St. Andrew Catholic School join some of the more than 170 accredited schools that make up the Association. MNSAA salutes MMSA School’s commitment to providing outstanding education to the children of this community. MNSAA will continue to provide guidance to the Maternity of Mary-St. Andrew School through an annual review of its strategic plan.
If you would like to review MMSA’s Strategic Plan for Improvement, please call the school office.